Military and Veteran Candidates
Virginia Tech is a community with a long military history and is one of only six schools in the nation classified as a Senior Military College. The Evening MBA program is proud to count many active duty military, retired military and veterans among its students, alumni, faculty, and staff. We are pleased to offer the following benefits to candidates:
- Waiver of $75 application fee
- Post-9/11 GI Bill eligible
- Student Affairs specialist available to liaise with VA
- Program Coordinator to work with you on your plan of study to maximize your benefits
- Alumni and current students available to speak with you about their experience
APPLICATION FEE WAIVER
Military applicants can request a waiver for the $75 application fee during the online application process by following the instructions below:
- Start the online application form
- In the Financial Assistance section of the application, check the "Application Fee Waiver Request" box to add the Fee Waiver Request section to your application
- In the Fee Waiver Request section of the application, select "U.S. Military Service (Active Duty or Veteran Status)" in the qualifying activity dropdown, provide service dates, and upload required documentation
OFFICE OF VETERANS SERVICES
The Office of Veterans Service stands ready to answer questions about certification and benefits. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-231-5815 with any questions.
Please contact Associate Director of Admissions, Rebecca McGill, at email@example.com or 703-538-8497 with any questions you may have about the program, application process, military student experience, or other general questions.